Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

What a blessing my father was in my life. I miss him terribly today, as always. He left us at much too young of an age, due to cancer. I think of him today especially and wish I could wrap my arms around him and thank him for being such a terrific influence in my life. I love you, Dad!!

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers...may you enjoy the day with your loved ones!

                                   ___________

Patricia found this old portrait, badly damaged, when she was packing to move. Her husband, Jack, loves the portrait of her and said that he would love to have it repaired, framed, and hanging in his office. (that is where I came into the picture...)

So, I repaired it for her and she had it framed as a Father's Day gift for Jack. Happy Father's Day, Jack!


No comments:

Post a Comment