Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dave







Graduation is in sight. And with it comes his lifelong plan...become a Marine. Mom will see him leave for boot camp less than a month after graduation. He is anxious, she not so much. I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon, 4 different locations, 2 of his good buddies along just to keep it real! It is such a kick to see friends playing off one another, enjoying some of the best years of their lives. They kept me laughing, enjoying every minute of our time together.

His country style takes me back to the days when I first met my husband; I had always been around a "country" influence with my brother and my grandfather, but it became a constant in my life when I married a "country boy". Alan Jackson's "Gone Country" comes to mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment